Wednesday 17 January 2018

PRODUCTIVE WEDNESDAY

A Productive Wednesday

Ok so i'm sure it wasn't just me that totally over indulged this Christmas and new year and ate most things that were in sight. However I feel like it's kinda just acceptable at that time of year and people just allow themselves that period to just enjoy good food and drink with family and friends and I'm totally all for it because who doesn't love a roast dinner and leftovers the next day.

Although now, I'm paying for it.. lets just say I put on a few lbs and now I'm hoping to get back on track to try and shift that extra bit of fat I gained over Christmas.

Today I was lucky enough to have a day off in the week in which my boyfriend was also not working so we decided to be super productive and make the most of it.

We started off by going to a fairly new inflatable theme park which was absolutely awesome. I felt like a complete and utter kid again but ya kno what I loved every minute of it. 

this place is full of HUGE bouncy castles and assault courses, climbing walls, massive slides and a giant ball pit. It's also really reasonably priced at just over £9 an hour for an adult. 

I will leave the link to this super cool inflatable theme park below, go check it out!!


We then decided we wanted to try out a healthy food place that we'd heard great reviews about but hadn't yet had the chance to try it out.

PYLO NUTRITION

the menu is shhaaamazing, everything is super healthy and super yummy. I went for the sweet potato rosi with pouched eggs and spinach and it was delicious. I also love the design of the café/restaurant as it has a super chilled out vibe and the décor is beaut. I felt good eating something that I knew was really good for me and I came out feeling really motivate to keep this healthy eating thing up. 

What did you guys get up too on this rainy Wednesday?

 Thanks for reading,
Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment