Wednesday 17 January 2018

SLOGAN TEE'S

FAV SLOGAN TEE'S


Anyone who knows me knows I love a slogan tee. I literally own hundreds of them, well not hundreds that was a slight over exaggeration but hey.

Here are some of my all time favs with links so you guys can go check them out :)


 This DON'T BE A DICK has to be one of the best slogan tee's I own. It was bought from nastygal a few months ago and I just love the simplicity of the beige and the bold black writing. The only thing I would say is this tee comes really over sized so like in my first picture I have knotted it to make it more fitted so if ordering I would order the size below.
Also guys just a reminder don't be dicks be kind. 


This is another favourite slogan tee of mine and I've had it for quite some time now. I originally saw it on another blogger and instantly fell in love. This tee is from NA-KD fashion which has to be one of my favourite clothing websites at the moment. They sell this tee in loads of different colours so go check it out 



Ok so this one I am yet to buy however again I love the neutral colours of beige and black writing and I just think this is a great slogan tee/dress because it can be worn both in the daytime or evening. To dress this up I would simply ass a pair of heels or knee high boots and hit the town.


First of all how amazing is this colour?!. 
secondly I love a bodysuit and think they are just so super to style. 
Bodysuit with jeans, bodysuit with skirt, bodysuit with trousers, pretty much anything will go with a bodysuit.
I also just love the word doll and thinks it's just a super cute piece to have in your wardrobe.


I'd love to know if you guys also love slogan tee's and which ones are your favourite so feel free to comment below and let me know.

Thanks for reading,

Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment